Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello Again Blog World!!!

It's a new year and a new semester. woohoo. I am excited.
Christmas was great. It was good being back in Georgia, seeing friends and family, being encouraged, relaxing, and SNOW on Christmas day was the cherry on top. My brother now has 2 boys,  Maddox Tate was born a few days after I arrived, and just a few days ago, my sister had her baby, Kylah Joy. Now I have 12 nieces and nephews. Makes family get togethers fun and a little crazy.

Maddox Tate with his Tia


Christmas Dinner   

present craziness
And what Christmas is really complete without a birthday party for Jesus??



Happy Birthday Jesus!

So after Christmas and a few weeks of vacation, it was time to get back to work. I was so blessed over the break in so many ways by so many different people. Thank you all for everything.
A surprise was waiting for me when I got back to my house in Puebla. Not really a surprise I was hoping for but that is how life goes sometimes. While we were gone, someone broke in and stole some of my favorite things. It is really weird and doesn't make a lot of sense looking at the stuff they took and the stuff they left, but they are only things and most can be replaced. A lot of people say it is because I invite anyone into my house and am hospitable and stuff like that but just because people do wrong doesn't mean I can stop doing good. So if that is the reason, I am ok with it and will continue to show love and hospitality and anything else God desires of me. I really believe all I have been given are blessings from God and should be used and shared to bless others, so that is what we will continue to do.

Everyone is starting to come back into town, Cholula is being transformed from the ghost town it was last week into a vibrant active college town. We have our first bible study on Tuesday Night. Friday we will be finishing up planning for the semester. Keep us in your prayers whenever you eat Mexican food or something makes you think of us.

1 comment:

  1. i like this. you have a really good attitude about it.

    ReplyDelete